Five Rivers staff and sub-contractors are bound by our Code of Conduct which covers:
- Personal and Business Integrity
- Company Property, Resources and Information Management
- On Site Behaviours and Expectations
- Data and Computing Acceptable Use Policy
- Basic Health and safety training
To successfully exploit the power of new technology you need to find a partner with
the right blend of design, technical and project management skills. This way you
will be sure of getting the best solution that will enable you to maximise the return
on your investment.
We have policies in place to ensure that we follow Health & Safety and good Environmental
practices at all times, and we have an Equality & Diversity policy which ensures
we comply with all legislation and treat both staff and customers with dignity and
We carry full public and employers and professional indemnity insurance and ensure
that we fully comply with the Data Protection Act at all times.
Let's Get Started